Northeast corner of 38th Avenue and Farnam Street
Blackstone Station has a beautiful courtyard between its two buildings, 51 apartments in five unique layouts, and retail space along Farnam.
Nestled between the major Blackstone District shops and Midtown Crossing, Blackstone Station has convenient access to Mutual of Omaha and Kiewit.
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Solid-surface countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Modern décor/high-end finishes
- Garage parking available
- French-door Juliet balconies*
- Roll-up window*
- Free wi-fi in common areas
- Amazing/historic views
- Courtyard community space with a fire pit and grill
- Blackstone Pass with exclusive deals to Blackstone businesses
Several great hangouts just a few minutes away.
- Noli's Pizzeria
- Ponderosa Cyclery + Tour
- The Surly Chap Barbers
- Feta's Gyros & Catering
- Mula Mexican Kitchen & Tequileria
- Archetype Coffee
- Scriptown Brewing Company
- Corkscrew Wine & Cheese
Now accepting applications
Sign up below to receive information about living at the Blackstone Apartments.
And like us on Facebook to stay up to date.
The Blackstone Apartments are professionally managed by Greenslate Management.
For commercial leasing inquiries in and around the Blackstone District, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blackstone Union and Blackstone Station contact information: